[OT] We DONšT need a new car

Ok the final answer for now:

After many visits to various dealers, etc, we've decided just to fix our
wagon for now :-)  Lease payments arent bad for two years, but when we
figured in the huge increase in insurance for the comprehensive coverage,
which we donšt carry now, the cost is too much.  I think, after all this,
that when we're ready for a new car, we're just going to buy one.  My
Scirocco is 17 years old, so anything we buy will (hopefully) last as long
:-)  anyhow thanks everyone for all the input, I learned a LOT about leases
along the way.  BTW, to me the Ford Red Carpet Lease is very straight
forward and easy to understand - but you have to drive a Ford :P

Hehe

Greg

--
Greg Coan