Re: need link to velocity

|  Or a phone number for a catalog?

http://www.velocitysport.com/

by phone 310-952-0003

I dont think they have a hard copy catalog, and the online one is incomplete
and doesnt accurately represent what they stock..

I would advise you to make sure what you order is in stock, I spent a month
and a half waiting for plug wires that they had to have shipped from nology,
I was told when I placed the order that I would have them in under a week. I
also spent 2 months waiting for a gauge that had to be "special ordered"
from vdo..

/scott

87 Scirocco 16v (2)
88 Jetta GLI 16v

_looking to buy a used set of 4x100 tsw wheels 15-16"_
   _imolas, blades, revos, evos, hocks considered_
http://www.vwjunkyardcommandos.com/