[psuedo-roc] The Weather Channel connection.....

Dr. John Scala, Storm Desk.
He's American, though.....

=o)

Nate
'81 (side-lit and fogged)
'84 (hangin' out in the driveway)

Oh, there's another '81 for sale here, gold with black trim stripes,
body is rough, wood grain interior, looks like wierd A/C controls under
the dash (but I didn't see a compressor under the hood).  It started
really strange, it cranked REALLY slow, and got faster, and eventually
it was running.  It was odd.  Supposedly has a new clutch, but then the
clutch cable broke.  It's rough, he wants $400 for it.  Do I NEED
another one?  Oh, and then there's the '82 sitting at a dealership,
buried so deep in snow it'd need to be dug out, supposedly needs a new
alternator, $300.  Oh, how I wish I were rich!