new exhaust and OXS

I just finished installing the TT exhaust system I got
through Peter. The OXS gets relocated further upstream
in the TT downpipe. Since it is much closer to the
exhaust manifold, would an 8v OXS work? I ask this
because I already have an 8v OXS. If not, I already
figure on buying the universal sensor someone wrote
about in earlier threads on this topic.

I love the new TT exhaust with the downpipe and
ultra-flo muffler, all stainless steel. It sounds
nice. The car seems so silky now, smooth and meaner in
a more refined way. Like I said, I got it through
Peter, and he saved me some money...thanks Peter. Also
thanks to all the other guys who gave me installation
advice. Homage has already been payed to the
automotive gods in the form of blood, bruises and headaches.

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
2000 Neon ES