RE: Rear Discs installed- Mk1

Yep, glad I'm not the only one that found this out, was starting to think
Mars was just a little weird.
You're right though, that axle wasn't going back on the car without either
the washers or a BFH.
Delrin, Hmm.... I thought about it but didn't have the extra $$ for them.
How do you like them so far?

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver