Scirocco on Car Talk

	A Scirocco owner called into NPR's Car Talk show this past weekend.  I
believe the problem was a clutch that slips only when warm and the diagnosis
was leakage of gear oil(?!) when it warmed up and it's viscosity went down,
allowing it to seep past a seal.  Wouldn't one incident of oiling cause
slippage all the time?  Not sure if I heard everything correctly so my
apologies to Ray and Tom if I'm misquoting them; but it was neat to hear
about a Scirocco on national radio. 	benton----