Re: Flatspotted a rear - now thump, thump thump

  Eons ago, what used to be a friend tried that stunt on my while we
were doing about 60 on a country road. To his excuse, he was not
familiar with the Rabbit, and was looking for the seat tilt lever ...

  I almost threw him out and let him walk the 50 or so miles back home.

  Now, 90 man ... did you stop because of the smoke or because you had
to grab the wheel? :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (in hibernation, but I can see REM)
	96 Jetta GLS