Re: Sciroccos rule

I had to get in on this one. Several years ago when I had my 84 Roc. A buddy
and I went to Baltimore for a concert. Up 95 from the south part of VA. Well
upon coming home I took the exit ramp off 95 at about 60. This particular
exit is perfectly round so once you get it hooked in a grove you can just
hold the wheel. About 1/3 of the way through, the tires started screamin but
still stickin perfectly. My buddy yelled, "My god, you trying to flip us!" My
response, "shut up and ride. You're in a Rocco." That was so fun.
Jon Palm
88 16v