Re: Evolution of the Scirocco List?/Going to Vortex format

In a message dated 3/2/01 10:43:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, brett@netacc.net
writes:

Once I get the site moved, space opened up, and access to the cgi-bin
dir, I am going to do exactly this.  I will use the current archive
format system, and have it expanded and built automatically as mail
arrives.  Sounds like what we need.  Then I'll set up a glimpse search
engine / database and we will be very hooked up.  Once I have a plan,
I'll probably be contacting the list with some numbers on what it'll
cost, if anything.

Any chance you could get it to tag the subject line as like [ROC] or
something?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)