Re: Bentley on a CD ?

i remember sometime last year a bunch of folks were passing
around/recording cd's of some sort - are these the etka? if so, can someone
record one for me? (or if you're in the bay area and have one, we can grab
some food, go to the pick and pull, shoot the shit, and record the cd at my
place)

thanks!
dave

At 09:28 AM 3/3/01 -0600, Patrick Bureau wrote:
>         Does anyone know what "bentley on a cd" means, aside it being the
>manual on a cd, does it permit fast searches/etc.. ???

Check your own email with your wireless web phone! Sign up now at
http://www.2301.com!  It's fast and easy!