Re: Starter lowdown.

having recently been in that area in my 16v, i can tell you the following.
you'll need a 8mm hex (try to get one that has a ball end so it's easier,
though no necessary. the lower one is 14mm head and nut (at least on my
car, assuming that's stock).

the wiring, if you follow the bentley, is not so bad, and if your car isn't
lowered from stock, you should have enough room to work underneath there
with no problems.

and remember..... make sure you mount the front engine mount bracket
back!!! (otherwise, it'll rip apart, like i can attest to)

At 08:17 PM 3/2/01 -0800, T Berk wrote:

>Those bolts might be hex head, 12 point, and or socketed or a combo of
>any. Scope it out.

Check your own email with your wireless web phone! Sign up now at
http://www.2301.com!  It's fast and easy!