*Gettin' some stuff for his 'Rocco. Does his Happy Dance!*

We-alp, I did it. I went diggin' for my pieces in the junkyard. ;) And I thinkI've came away lookin' a little muddy, but I've got myself a LEGIT dual outlet exhaust maniford for a BARGAIN. Just how good? Well, let's put it this way... I had to keep a straight face that HURT...

With them taking it off... 45 dollars. That's IT. Yippie!

Tomorrow, when I go back, I'm gonna go see about a throttle body from an Audi, seeing as I found 2 5000 CS's back there with the Rabbit... now I find that they won't work, just as I had my hopes up. Rrrowf. Ah well. Is there anything else that might be good to look up for the 'Rocco while I'm at it?

As well, what is the HIGHEST amp alternator you can get out there? Mine's dying a slow and annoying death...

I didn't have all that much time to look around for anything else, but I know they have a couple Audis and a few other cars... there IS an Mk2 Golf there... and though it's waaaaay outta my price range, there IS a Jetta GLS, wrecked, sat out in the winter weather, engine covered and totally there... couldn't pop the dang hood... if anyone wants, it's here for the pickin'! I can't get it myself, but hey... =o)

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire, Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+ d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-