[tech Q] 95.5mm crankshaft, what models?

Hello all.
I figured now would be a good time to start researching the possibilities of
the Oettinger. :-)
I am trying to find out what model 2.0L 4cyl VW's came with the 95.5mm
forged crankshaft.
Dirk, is this one of those European model things, diesel?
If anyone has a used one, or knows where I can get one please let me know.
Also does anyone remember how to calculate displacement based on stroke and
bore?

Thanks,

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 2.1L project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver