Re: Do our Sciroccos have some kind of soul?

In a message dated 3/1/01 11:20:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, SCIROKN@cs.com
writes:

Ever see the Steven King's movie "Christine" ?

      I have to agree. They must have souls, mine has in evil one at that.
My rocco used to do stuff like that all the time. I think it got jealous when
I drove other cars. Usually it would show off after I was in another car. But
from time to time she would do weird stuff like not start randomly or not be
in the parking spot when I came back. Oh wait that was NYPD towing my car, I
think the rocco instigated something to have it happen.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v