Scirocco-L Turnover

Alright!

Looks like there's been tons of discussion on the list's future &
direction.

What I've done to make things better is to turn everything list
related over to Brett. He has access to a web interface and the
server system which will allow him to manage subscribed users,
digests & archives directly. scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org now
points to Brett instead of myself. My only involvement is if the
server's mail queue were to puke.(Which impacts a lot more than
just this list)

Suggestions made to voter@scirocco.org so far:

1) Be lenient, but try to eliminate totally non-scirocco mail.

2) List software automatically includes [rocco] tag and/or
encourage use of tags by users. Create a legend.

3) Reduce or elminate 1-liners, chatting, or TEST messages.

4) Not required owning a scirocco to join the list.

Basically I'm satisfied with the state of events, and that my only
involvement is non-political. And for the record I DON'T HATE
USERS.:) neubayern.net on which scirocco.org list is hosted is
afterall a hobby of mine for this very purpose.

Good luck to everyone!

~C

--
csmende@neubayern.net