Mk1's and CA RON's screensaver

Wow.  Downloaded Ron's screensaver.  So I was beat last night, turned off
the lights and just sat and watched the screensaver go.  Wow.  Incredible.
Thanks, Ron!!

Anyhow, I was really wigged out by a particular white Mk1 on the
screensaver.  Not the one w/ the aftermarket front spoiler.  The one that
looks more stock.

This makes me want to get a white Mk1 after I get my 16v finished (after I
get my 8v finished *sigh*)......

I have Mk1 fever starting to boil....

Someone tell me the major points about the Mk1's that I must
accept/understand before taking this on, please.

TIA,
PK