Re: [Re: MKI Lisense plate??????ideas](kinda longish)

I like ROCC ON (stay away from this if you're in Ontario, I'd like it someday)
and have a more informational Euro one on order- 2L87 ROC (since it's a 2L
1987) My daily drive is PUNCHBUG, only problem is you have to repeat it for
people, "What was your plate # again?"  I once saw JETTA U on a minivan = WTF?
Stay away from RYS H8R, enough negative racial German stuff out there already
IMHO, and I realize it's against a car manufacturer, but you don't need
someone going "road rage" over your plate! Of course they'd have to catch you
first...