!! TSR Linkage Kits - Ready for orders!

I've received a lot of "sign me ups" but few actual
orders...so I'm posting this reminder to all!

Any and all are welcome, but I do require prepayment
before I order for you!

If you're going to Cincy 2001 at Daun's, it's $52/kit
since I'll hand-deliver.

I believe the following covers all FAQ's that I've