BBS MAGS??

I finally found the BBS mags I would like to have, I am wondering
(don't shout pottermann) where in CANADA, BBS (closer to Montreal the
better) mags could be acquired for a reasonable price.

I know of RMR Auto sports, but I really distrust them nor like the
attitude given by people that tell me well if you buy Boge shocks here
we don't install them, but if you purchase Blistein we'll be pleased
to install the performance shocks n your car. anyway I am rambling
on...

Got info on BBS In Canada let me know.

   / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texas Scirocco, 1985 8v Titian Red
  / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
 /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816