Re: chassis stiffening: foam in the rockers...

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

> It is true that they are hollow, as is much of the A1
> chassis (was
> interesting staring at the cut up mk2 at Daun's, didn't
> you get a look?)..
>
> As for where to find the foam...I don't know...would be
> interesting to try
> though!  there would be lots of places I would want to
> fill in!

This also has my curiosity...    my only concern would be
if it were to get wet somehow?  Wouldn't it be a potential
moisture trap?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Currently too many VWs for Yahoo to let me list.  :)
"God must drive a Plymouth.  After all, 'He drove them out in his Fury.'"