Re: chassis stiffening: foam in the rockers...

Yes, I would think that the foam they use to patch holes in buildings and what not would work. It dries very stiff and thick. Don't you have the hookups with SC man? Find out and edumacate us on the list :) I'm looking to do anything I can to keep my 75 from twisting/moving in ways it should not, since A1 cars do nothing but twist. I did some legwork with search engines;

http://www.fortwayneplastics.com/stplast.htm#stfoam
http://www.miata.net/products/chassis/bellco.html
http://www.realbig.com/miata/miata/1999-10/1731.html

Seems like it's available in japan -- I couldn't turn shit up on any engine with the name bellco...... I'll try more methods of search later when I get home, and have access to certain things..... Anyone else have anymore info? Peace,
	-Gary Huff