Re: [Re: great canadian show]

"the mad bastard" <the-mad-bastard@home.com> wrote:

    if i goes??  how can i miss it?  it's in my hometown, dawg!

    there's all sorts of spots we can hook up and quickly get a couple of
1/4 mile dashes off before anyone is the wiser.

    And if you want to spend a Friday doing the real thing, come up to my
place before the show,(hour and a half from To.,) five minutes from Cayuga
Dragway Park, Test and Tune every Friday, It'd be a blast to see a bunch of
Roccs in the staging lanes at once. LMK Cathy, on a 14 acre bush lot, bring a
tent.