From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brad Sayer
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 20:39
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: HVAC control problems

I am havning a ton of trouble with my HVAC controls (87 16V w/ AC):
Basically as I move the lever nothing switches, air just keeps coming from
the same places, and the freshair intake will never close.  I played around
with the distributor in teh consol and by switching some lines around could
get the fresh air to open and close at almost every position, but still
can't switch anything else (defrost to upper to feet, etc).  What the hell
is going on?

I am not convinced that the vacum lines are hooked up right either. Can
anyone tell me which lines go where on the 5 outlets on the vacum
distributor?  Is the bently diagram the exact layout, or just a general
description?  Help!

Brad

87 16V