Re: help! - a-arm bolt trouble

Actually, he's putting on a STRESSbar, not a sway bar. The stressbar, of
course, ties these two bolts together as its only purpose in life.

Toby:
The bolts are generally easiest to reinstall if you don't have any
forces on the a-arm trying to move the bushing out of position. In the
current situation you have to get the car off the ramps one way or
another so you can move the a-arm around. There's not much else to be
done but to line the bushing up with the hole. The bolt may need a
little tapping to get it past the first thread which may be buggered by
now. The best approach is to push it in really hard while turning it.
Good luck.
Dan