Re: non rocco - new passat impressions?

Jeez Josh....
I was just being sarcastic. It's just a V6 in that it doesn't have an R!
Yes, the 30V V6 is undoubtedly a much better engine than the VR6.
I've never been a fan of the VR6. It's heavy and the ports are
compromised to accomodate the small packaging. It's biggest advantage is
it has lots of displacement compared to a 16V or 8V and fits in the same
space.
Dan