fuel mixture

Ok, so now another person has told me that the fuel mixture on a 16V should
be set by getting 5ma at the differential pressure regulator (DPR).  But, I
just read the hole section in the bently and it says 10ma (in 2 different
places, no less).  This is for a CIS-E 16V as per the usual
Scirocco/Cabriolet Bentley manual.  Could a GTI 16V be 5ma while a Scirocco
16V is 10ma?  That would explain the confusion I believe.

Which is right: 5ma or 10ma?  Its a pretty big difference.

Brad

87 16V