color suggestions on a mk1?

I have a lead on someone doing the paint job for me. but i dunno if i want
to keep the stock color. right now it's mars red but everything is faded.
burnt orange? midnight blue? let's just say this.. the people that will be
painting will be people with a few years experience and basically aren't
charging me much to do it.  but i have to supply all the materials.... and i
have no clue what materials to get.. paint and clear coat? all i know is ppg
is good... i just have to fix a few dents and the car will be ready to be
painted. i just can't' take the windows out cause my seals are really bad as
it is and i have no leads on good seals. i just need some guidance on
getting this car painted... bumpers? should i get that painted? how do i
prep the bumpter to be painted?

just waiting for scott on the leads of the kit and i'll be set... joy.. me
getting happy......

Thanks....

Wing Gee
80'  Arkay Turbo Scirocco