Car Crash (anybody here?)

So, I was driving south on I-5 Friday or Thursday from Tacoma to Olympia,
Washington.  The traffic was really slow because there was a crash in the
fast lane on the other side of the interstate.  I get to the crash and some
dork rear ended a white MK 2.  The one car was completely crumpled in the
front but I couldn't see over the concrete barrier on how bad the Scirocco
had gotten it.  The rest of the car was in really nice shape it looked like
and the guy was just sitting in his car with his hand on his forehead
looking really depressed.  I felt pretty bad for him... was that anybody on
this list?  I know a few western Washington people are here...

Tyler Pease