Very Interesting MOD....

Ok, it took me 4 months to post this... the link has been sitting in my
wallet and I've kept forgetting about it.  I'm a computer geek and while a
work one day was reading this website about a guy building a classic atari
system into his car's dash, complete with lcd screen!  I was looking at the
dash and realized that it looked really familiar, so I went to the section
about the car and its a Scirocco 1 that he's doing this too.  Is this
anybody's car here?  The exterior looks to be in pretty nice condition.
Anyway check it out, pretty cool in my opinion... but then again I'm just a
network administrator who enjoys crazy crap like this.

http://www.classicgaming.com/atarimobile/index.html links to the car and
such are at the very top, they're kinda small. :o)

Tyler Pease