Re: Insurance for your Scirocco...Now glad I drove the Volvo today

Whew!  Good news for once!  Well, I know you got in an accident and all, and
that sucks (I was just kidding about it being good news).  But honestly,
I've been getting freaked out about all these Sciroccos getting smashed.  I
mean, just how many more are actually left in running condition, or not
totaled?  One day, it'll be like "Yeah, KC, bring the Scirocco back out to
Daun's and we'll all just gather around it and ooh and ahh and remember what
they used to be like".

SCIROCCO = RED BARCHETTA

-Phil

> As fate would have it I took the Volvo to run some chores
yestarday...almost