1987 16v For Sale in Tulsa, OK

I hate to do it... but I gotta.  I have a BMW 325e
that has become my daily driver and the wife won't let
me keep the Scirocco - I tried to bargain with her but
she wouldn't budge. :(

So here's the scoop on it:
1987 16v Scirocco - Red with black interior - 125K
miles - PW,PL,PS,PB - All stock except 15" wheels. All
motor mounts, water pump, wheels, and Timing belt 2
years old. Tie Rods, Battery, Bosch distributor,
Rotor, Cap and 02-sensor less than 6 months old. Never
wrecked. Body in great shape. Paint in good shape. NO
RUST!!! Tell me you saw it here and I will make a deal
for you.

Please email me off list if you are interested -
derek@phetish.com

Derek