Re: 100mm vs 90mm...?

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:55:11 -0400 thescirocco@juno.com writes:

> The '84 and up, transaxles accept the larger 100mm axles.

Should read: The '84 and up, transaxles accept the larger 100mm flanges.

Another advantage of going with 100mm CV's, is that you can use the 80%
LSD kit.
It comes with the flange seals and tool, that you'll need for the 100mm
flanges.

I have it on my Scirocco and I have no traction problems, unless it is
intentional. 8^)

Peter - http://thescirocco.com -  Bear, Delaware

                                             '79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI
SciRollers For Sale, or For Parts: '79 White Champagne Edition, '80 Red,
'80 Silver, '84 Black, '88 Red