Re: Tech question: Fuel system identification needed.

At 11:53 AM -0700 6/22/01, Langford, Cory wrote:
>Quick question to those more informed than me.
>
>A '92 Passat 16V 2L engine.  What kind of fuel system did they use?
>Motronic?

Yes, Motronic.

>I have a line on a wrecked one cheap.   I was wondering if swapping the
>complete system (including fuel) so I can chip.  Is it worth it?

Easiest way to do this is to see the Tech Proc on scirocco.org that
Brett wrote.

If you DO get the Passat, email me privately, I might want some other
parts for my GLX.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |