RE: a few questions

Hey Mark,

I have seen the SAMCO hoses but I never enquired about the price, sorry.

Well there are two ways of doing this according to two different type of car
owner. 1) it aint broke, don't fix it (leaking/squealing counts as broken)
2) well its 10 years old and I think its time to do maintenance on it.

I am of the later kind most of the time, replacing parts on the engine as I
go, sometime because the part is showing signs of degradation or just
because my records show that this part still has a 09-84 stamp on it and I
never changed it in 17 years. and well I rather change it now than on the
side of the highway. (power steering pumps, water pump, Alternator fall into
this category for me)

Be advised that changing the water pump is a pita jump if you have P/S and
A/C like I do, but I know your car (grin) and I also know you have only the
AC, so it should not be so bad.

O2 Sensor, well in theory t fits on your exhaust manifold yes, Unsure if TT
has it pre-drilled.

---
Patrick Bureau, 1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco, http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
SCA-Name Lord Patric de Long Coeur, Ansteorra, Steppes Barony,
http://longcoeur.com/
---
Online : (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816, (MSN) patricdlc@hotmail.com