Re: slow starter when hot

My starter in my 8V acted similiarly until it just up and died one day.
Replaced it and it was fine.  Starters are reallly quick and easy to swap in
and out so if you have a spare I would suggest trying it out.  Its free and
easy, and could solve the problem.  Also, (advertisement) I have a used 16V
(but fits almost any car) starter for sale.  Worked fine when removed.
Anyone interested?

Brad
87 16V