Re: Q: self adhesive covers (3M?) for headlights?

Griot's Garage sells the stuff.  They are high dollar on most of their
products, but I've never bought anything from them that wasn't first rate.....

http://www.griotsgarage.com/

HTH,

Danny
81 Caddy

In a message dated 6/21/01 12:03:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,