Re: Q: self adhesive covers (3M?) for headlights?

Randy B wrote:

> I will soon have a set of Mk1 Euro headlights for Cosmos (Thanks Dirk!!!).
> I remember reading on this list about a self adhesive (static?) product that
> you could put on the lenses to prevent chips.
> Does anyone still have this info?
> I don't want to put the headlights on till I have some kind of protection on
> them first.
>
> Thanks,
> Randy
> 81 Scirocco S (X2) - "Mars and Cosmos - The Twins"
>
> --

Randy, I know you loss no love over ND but you can stand being in the
lobby long enough to check out the stuff on the wall.

Prob not available in just that shape but if you measure and find a
bigger set you can trim to fit, if not find the manufacturer and get the
right thing directly.

I am sitting here pouring over the schematics scheming up a front end
wire/cable refit for H1/H4s and the 90A Alt. I had planned on just such
a protection product for them. (I do have some nice plastic dome units
though.)

And hey, what are we both doing up so late?

TBerk