Re: Tech Question: Turbo Guru's

I hafta say this is a really bad idea.  You'll torch
the motor in short order with some backyard
frankenstein turbo setup.

You need to plan everything out and spend the time to
get it right.  If you toss something on and blow up a
motor, you'll blow up the 2nd and the 3rd etc.  Look
at the existing turbo kits on the market and try to
copy what they have.

You're going to need an exhaust manifold and downpipe,
turbo, some sort of ignition retard setup and a boost
dependant fuelling setup to start...

-josh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592493280.

> Any opinions?