[OT] Car related Fun

HEAVENLY INVENTIONS

Henry Ford died and went to heaven. At the gates, an angel told
Ford, "Well, you've been such a good guy and your
invention, the assembly line, changed the world. As a reward, you
can hangout with anyone you want to in Heaven."

Ford thinks about it and says, "I want to hang out with God
Himself." The be-feathered fellow at the Gates took Ford to the
Throne Room and introduced him to God.

Ford then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of Woman?"

God said, "Ah, yes."

"Well," said Ford, "you have some major design flaws in your
invention:

1. There's too much front end protrusion.
2. It chatters at high speeds.
3. Maintenance is very costly.
4. It constantly needs repainting and refinishing.
5. It is out of commission 5 or 6 of every 28 days.
6. The rear end wobbles too much.
7. The intake is placed too close to the exhaust.

"Hmmm," replied God, "hold on." God went to the Celestial Super
computer, typed in a few keystrokes, and waited for the
results. The computer printed out a slip of paper. "It may be that
my invention is flawed," God replied to Henry Ford, "but
according to statistics, more men are riding my invention than
yours!"