Re: springs and shocks

I'm running Eibach pro-kit springs with Konis. After running them for a
while and getting tired of the front end porpoising (shocks can't
control the suspension when it's always sitting on the bump stops!) I
cut the upper spring mount and added 5/16 to it's height. It's almost
acceptable now although it will bottom heavily on sharp edged bumps.
Generally, lowering the car about 1" is about the most that is
reasonable and the Eibachs fit the bill.
Don't have a clue about the Bilsteins.
Dan