Re: HELP, ACCIDENT non scirocco

Yes call the cops , its called a hit and run at this point.

Patrick

----Original Message Follows----
From: "andkat" <forgotit1@home.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: HELP, ACCIDENT  non scirocco
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 06:46:29 -0700

To make a long story short, I was hit on my motorcycle in a parking lot.
The phone number the person gave me does not appear to be good.  I've tried
looking it up on the internet at the usual places and have not had any luck.
Does anyone know a place where I can run his drivers license number or plate
number?  Any help would be appreciated as the damage to my bike is about
$1,700.

Thanks and sorry for the off topic post,  Andy 1.9 '79