From: drew <drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com>
CC: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>,        Andre Bjorkheim
<andreb.mail@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Recommended 175/70/13 tires...
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:06:20 -0400 (EDT)

OK - you've blown two of these tires and you're flogging them as good?? :)
Care to explain, or are you going to blame it on Qc. roads?

Drew

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Patrick Bureau wrote:

 > Michelin MX4 I use 185/70/13 on my tarantula mags, they are ~100/ea but
have
 > 80K warranty and if you get it a place like sears (sears calls them
Michelin

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
 > SCA-Name Lord Patric de Long Coeur, Ansteorra, Steppes Barony,
 > http://longcoeur.com/
 > ---
 > Online : (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816, (MSN) patricdlc@hotmail.com

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca