IMPORTANT - Those who were at Cincy, even those who weren't

On a similar topic, but a little more positive...

Early on Sunday I bought a t-shirt from Brett and left it laying up by the hood
signing area for six to eight hours. When I was about the leave I remembered
setting it down up that way in order to take some pictures. When I got back up
there it was still there, and someone even hung it up! This was after a *LONG*
time and I was away doing the rally that afternoon too!

I was very impressed with the honesty of everyone in attendance. I'm sure I
speak for everyone when I say that we all hope you get compensated for these
parts Daun!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing Finally Sold in 5/01 - '81 VW Jetta Diesel Scraped 12/97
'84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ 10/99 - '84 VW GTI 8v Sold to Peter in 4/01
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 200,000+ miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/
'88 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V with 177,000 miles, leather, no sun roof