Re: Tales of woe... chevys 2 rocco 0.

Forgot to mention in my last post - make sure you get reimbursed for
rental.  If you did not take a rental, you are entitled to cash!  They
will quote you a ridiculously low amount per day for this.  Negotiate
the amount.  They quoted me something like $18 per day, but I think I
got them up to $22 or so.  Not a huge difference, but every little bit
helps.

Mike