16v question...."Sensor" on head

OK,...guys and gals I've looked through all the wiring in the manual and can
not find this wire listed anywhere.  The bad part is I do know where it
goes,...just don't know what it does.  It is a green wire with black stripe,
(g/bk), that connects to a sensor/switch (pressure?/temp?) on the back of
the head.  It's the only wire back there that isn't a ground wire.  If
looking from the drivers side fender it is visible.  Someone please take a
look.  :^)
Thanks,
Chris