Re: CIS-> CIS-E SWAP

 > > well, how to wire it up- where to get the power for leads- I am kinda
> > > starting from scratch as I have an un-labled CIS-E harness, and my car
> > > already had the CIS injection taken out of it, so I have no idea what
> goes
> > > where.
> > > Ken N

> make any progress on the harness???
> Ken N

Oh yea~   here's the goods:

The harness that is connected to the CIS-E puters,...from the puters the
wires connect like this:

1.    br & br/bl (already connected together into ring terminal ): ground on
back of intake manifold
2.    br/blk & br/wht  (already connected together into ring terminal):
ground on back of intake
3.    3prong connector that is white (blue, wht/bl, & black wires):
throttle valve switch
4.    2prong connector that is black (br & red/wht wires):  Oxy sensor
heater
5.    Orange connector that has a male term. sticking out of it:  Oxy sensor
6.    3prong connector that is black and has black sheathing over it,...:
knock sensor
7.    3prong connector that is black but end protruting from it (look and
you'll understand)  (wires are:  br/wht, red/bk, & green) :  goes to the
hall sender on Distributor
8.    2prong connector that is white  (br/bl & bl/white wires) :  Temp
sensor on head
9.    3prong connector that is white  ( gn/rd, gn/bk, & bk/rd) :  Idle speed
stabilizer valve
10.   Two green wires connected into one female terminal :  Terminal #1 on
Coil
11.    One solid black and one black /red wire that connect together into
one female terminal:  Terminal 15 on the Coil
12.    2prong connector that is grey  (rd/wt, &br/bl) :  Differential
pressure regulator
13.    3prong connector that is black  (wht/rd, solid grey?, grey/green)  :
Air flow sensor potentiometer
14.    There is also two red wires that connect to the battery positive
15.    Lastly there are three multi prong connectors that plug into the
remainder of the cars wiring.  I don't have that sitting on my lap.  (still
in car)  But the connectors are :   One white 3prong, one white 2prong, and
one black two prong.
Let me know if there is a wire that I missed and I'll check again.

Later,
Chris