Re: reply to shawn Meze's reply to ryce! OMFG!!

>with all due respect, please put your volkswagen up for sale.  You in >no
>way deserve to own one if you respect hondas

FACT:  Hondas go much faster for much cheaper
FACT:  Honda aftermarket is larger (including REAL performance parts)
FACT:  there are lots of cool guys that drive hondas, that are into
performance.

I don't respect cars.  Why the hell should I respect a piece of metal that I
could be making payments on myself?  I will respect an owner/driver of a
car, though.

I drive a VW because I like my car for what it is.  If I just wanted to go
fast, I would sink 3k into my laser, and turn 12s.  which car do I end up
spending more money on?  you guessed it...

Joe