reply to shawn Meze's reply to ryce! OMFG!!

to: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>

with all due respect, please put your volkswagen up for sale.  You in no way deserve to own one if you respect hondas.  Now, seriously, i do agree with you, they are reliable, and some of teh best engineered cars.  Their engines have some of the best technology and are the smoothest running engines for their price I know of.  "Sewing machine smooth" i believe they call them.  But to take one and make it look like some fucked up acid trip of a geo metro owned by some broke ass new yorker, thats wrong.  And what teh fuck is up with that scoop? 200 dollars says its blocked, jsut like every damn air scoop and vent on the for mustang and the old subaRu impreze.  Hondas tend to fall ni teh section of "pussy cars", all image.  If someone thinks "hey, lets pimp this out so i'll look cool and put nitrous on it even though ill never use it in a real race", he needs to have a bullet put in his ballsack, because he thinks he has to look cool to be accepted.  Are we all familiar with teh term "pustang?"  why do tehir owners get so offended when you call tehm this? because it hurts them to know that someone realizes their insecurities.  So, next time you see a real ryce burner (hondas with a desxtinguishable exhaust, not a coffee can muffler, and any other import with sensible modificatios made to it that actually get used on the track do not count), proudly give them the one man salute, and tell them what tehy want to hear.  "oh my god! look at the little bitch in that car!!  hes so cool because he has a system!! ooooo hes so dreamy!!  i want to fuck your car!!" then tell him, using the most versatile word in the english language, say it loudly and proudy... "FUCK YOU!!!!".  them hop in your rocco and smoke the wigga!!

Dan Miller

bomb me, shoot me, kill me, but dont touch my fucking car, or i'll break my foot off in your ass.