FS: mk1 rear deck lid (no speaker holes), nice. RARE.

Hey ya'll.
I cant believe I heard many mk1 owners bitching about needing a nice
uncut rear decklid and the only response I got last time was from a guy
who wanted the bits that connect it to the body and frame. ( havent found
em good yet). I suppose part of the problem is that I didnt post a price
so here goes.I'd rather not post it on ebay.com

RARE
Rear decklid ( the part the is on the inside that covers the hatch area
inside)

color black
no holes
solid with slight sag in the middle..
black carpet is nice esp. now that i vac'd up all pollen off of it.

Price $50 obo plus shipping (UPS ground at cost)
Possibilities of delivery.
Tampa area ( next weekend)
waterfest (maybe)
MYC area June 28 time frame.
otherwise it gets shipped.

brian
87 16v damaged (finding rare/hard to find scirocco stuff to pay for it)

Also If Niel of Tampa doesnt want em

I will also have WINDOW SEALS for sale.
all in great shape.
rear glass: with seal and defroster looks ok. freebies: tint on window and
a VW dead head sticker.
seal popped right out no problem look mint no cracks.

side rear windows
seals excellent
windows tinted
metal pieces did not require pulling.
(also metal bits for over the back and top of the window

and now for the Holy Grail
I have a MK1 FRONT windshield seal (couldnt save the windshield already
damaged)
description.
For there to be cracks in the seal it would require that it be hard.
crack free
soft and supple.
crome bit ok.

note about shipping. Im not garunteeing that the glass gets there intact
via shippping. I will pack the hell out of it, but you know UPS.

Note about the crome bits on all the window seals.
on the front and rear windows they are slightly deformed as I was
perfoming an death defying act in a slavage yard some 8 to 12 feet off the
ground on a wiggley mk1 in the baking hot sun. so getting the chrome out
was not a particular priority. Keeping from falling to the ground and
having a car crush me.

the windows popped right out too. so the seals are still very very nice.

Neil gets to make an offer first, but after that feel free to offer now.
you starting price is $150.00 for the whole kit.
It cost me about 2 hours in the hot sun and $100 (for the parts) + gas