RE: best rader/laser detector? MOUNTING

Also try here: http://www.k40.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: RoccoPhil [mailto:roccophil@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 9:59 PM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: Re: best rader/laser detector? MOUNTING

> My detector is hard-wired into my 'roc's
> electrical system and every time I start the car, it's on and active.

I would like to wire a detector into my system and use the upshift light
as
an indicator (here in VA detectors are illegal and they WILL rip it out
of
the car).  I'd like to mount the detector somewhere in the engine bay if
possible (don't know if that's advisable or not).  The only other
problem I
could think of is how to get the audible signals to my ears, since that
is
what I'd hear first, and you know how important just a few secs is with
detector...

-Phil